Rafting in Nepal
WHITE WATER RAFTING IN NEPAL
There are 14 peaks above 8000 m. in the world among which eight are located in Nepal. It is situated in the lap of Mt. Everest, 8848, and is the motherland of Lord Buddha. There are plenty of rivers to complete your imagination; some of them are just for advanced kayakers, many of them for intermediate kayaker/rafter, some for filming group, and beginners. You are kindly requested to inform us if you want to paddle in kayak or raft, Rainbow Adventure has long experience on Himalayan Rivers of Nepal, some rivers are in the remote areas of Nepal where you are to have a few days trek. The Rainbow Adventure loves to fulfill your dream in the Himalayan kingdom of Nepal as for your selection.
- Grade I - Flat-water, (little current)
- Grade II - Bubbling current (small rapid)
- Grade III - Teaching & Exciting (needs trained guide)
- Grade IV - Seriously big rapids
- Grade VI - Not able to run
The following are our regular tripe (Including rapid grading)
- Trisuli - (One to four days) - rapid graded 3/4
- Bhotekoshi - (two days) - rapid graded 4/4+
- Kali Gandaki - (three days) - rapid graded 3/4/4+
- Sunkoshi - (eight days) - rapid graded 4/5
- Marshyandi - (three days) - rapid graded 4/5
- Seti - (two days) - rapid graded 2/3
- Karnali - (ten days) - rapid graded 4/5
What to Bring?
A few T-shirts, a pair of shorts, a towel, a pair of sandals or strong laced up shoes, a water bottle, torchlight, sunglasses, personal toiletries, and sun cream.
What is Included?
All Rafting equipment with a guide, meals while you are on the river, accommodation in a two-person tent, all necessary fees, round trip transportation by bus and river permit.
Basically follow the suggestions allocated to the lonely planet guide book providing you with high-quality equipment such as a self-bailing raft, American Cup life jackets, white water helmets, Carlisle paddles, rescue kayaks, 100 percent waterproof barrels, dry bags, two-person tents, sleeping bags & mattress, etc.
we are always conscious of serving hygienic food on the trips. Our chefs are Knowledgeable in Nepalese and international cuisines. The vegetables are iodine treated. we provide tin packed and fresh food.
All our guides are skilled outdoorsmen, superb chefs, and great companions. Our guides are trained at international standards and have spent several years rowing for leading raft companies.