Early morning hike to Poon Hill for sunrise views over stunning snow-covered mountains will be a teaser of this trip for a lifetime. Ghorepani Trekking is primarily focused for the poon Hill (3210)m trekking.This trek covers other beautiful villages and Mountain Viewpoints like Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri,Tukuche, Varaha Shikhar, and Lamjung Himal of Annapurna.Tadapani and Ghorepani are main trek places of Ghorepani Poonhill trekking and provides you the opportunities to get close to the local Culture of the Gurung and Magar communities.
Trip Includes & Excludes
What is included in this tour ?
Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by our representative while arriving and departing.
- Three nights accommodations at tourist class hotels in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- Necessary staffs including experienced climbing and trekking guides and porters during the trekking and climbing.
- Flight Tickets for sector to all climbing member and Staff.
- Necessary trekking and camping equipment.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) along with available accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Guest Houses or tents for members and staffs during trek and climbing in twin sharing basis.
- Per person 25 kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee) and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System).
- All Necessary Climbing Permits.
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary).
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
What is not included in this tour?
Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner).
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Oxygen Cylinders, Masks, Hoses and Regulators. Though INT will provide the same, usage of Oxygen Cylinders, Masks, Hoses and Regulators will be charged extra.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- All trekking and camping equipment like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents, etc.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Ice fall Garbage Deposit fees (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- Wake talkies & Filming permit.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.