If you are in search of unique trek experience in Nepal and also want to see the famous views of Mountain range and experience Nepal mountain culture than Mardi Himal trek is perfect for you.It is situated in the Annapurna region and located underneath Mt. Machhapuchhre which is unclimbed apex so far with amazing views of Mardi Himal, Machhapuchhre, Annapurna South and Hiunchuli.
If you are looking for new adventures, then the Mardi Himal Trekking is for you. It is one of the most popular treks if you’re traveling in Nepal—the Annapurna Base Camp Trek. This amazing trekking experience will let you have a glimpse of the hidden and virgin beauty of the Mardi Himal.
There are trekkers who have experienced and enjoyed the beauty of the Mardi Himal Trekking by going to the base camp of the Mardi Himal. It can be located at the very base of the Mardi Himal and the Machapuchhre.
The trail that you are going to go on with the Mardi Himal Trekking will let you explore the wild and rich forest, and when you can make it through the elevation of 3,300 m, you will be amazed at the beautiful and spectacular landscape of the mountain ranges. Aside from that, you’ll enjoy the picturesque view of the Mardi Himal, Annapurna South, Machapuchre, and Hiunchuli.
If you start from the high camp, you will be able to climb all the way to the Mardi Himal with an elevation of 3560 m for roughly four hours depending on you. Once you climbed it through, rest assured that you will be able to enjoy the magnificent view of the whole Annapurna Range.
The entire duration of this trek will take about eight days, and the level of altitude reaches up to 4500. It is best to do the trek during the month of November, September, October, March, April and May for the best seasons for your trek. The accommodations included in this trek are the guesthouses and lodges only where you can stay for the night. Your starting point will be the Kande, and your finishing point is the Lumre. Make sure that you’ve been trekking for a while now before you try this trek because it needs skills and experience to complete the trek.
To be allowed to do the trek, you should prepare your ACPAP and TIMS already because they will consider it as your permit in doing the trek.
Along the trail that you are going to take, there are lodges where you can stay and take a rest to complete the trek. However, if you are now planning to find new adventures in this trek, you should make sure that you keep in touch with their local tour operator to make sure that there are some traveling inns that are still open during the time that you’re planning to do the Mardi Himal Trekking.
Therefore, if you wanted to see the breath-taking and artistic monasteries along the way, you should consider this trek for a whole new adventure only Nepal can offer you. Most of the trekkers who have finished this trek started and finished it with a smile on their faces mainly because it is all worth the time, money and endurance that you are going to invest in exchange for amazing views and great experience with your friends and families.
Trip Includes & Excludes
What is included in this tour ?
Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by our representative while arriving and departing.
- Three nights accommodations at tourist class hotels in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- Necessary staffs including experienced climbing and trekking guides and porters during the trekking and climbing.
- Flight Tickets for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu sector to all climbing member and Staff.
- Necessary trekking and camping equipment.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) along with available accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Guest Houses or tents for members and staffs during trek and climbing in twin sharing basis.
- Per person 25 kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee) and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System).
- All Necessary Climbing Permits.
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary).
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
What is not included in this tour?
Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner).
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- All trekking and camping equipments like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents, etc.
- Emergency Oxygen and mask regulator.
- Oxygen Cylinders, Masks, Hoses and Regulators. Though INT will provide the same, usage of Oxygen Cylinders, Masks, Hoses and Regulators will be charged extra.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Ice fall Garbage Deposit fees (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- Wake talkies & Filming permit.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs