Helambu is the home of Hyolmo people which is famous for sweet apples with full of artistic Buddhist monasteries.Its green valley, rhododendron and bamboo forests, with spectacular waterfalls and snow topped mountains are certain to amuse..You will find the authentic form of nature and simplicity of the lifestyle of people living in the region that are flawless.
Taking a break from what is called “reality” and to plan for a unique adventure can be a little stressful and at the same time exciting as you lay out all of the plans accordingly. This includes considering so many things like the accommodation, the number of people that are going with you, the budget, extracurricular activities and more. That is why the importance of planning ahead is much better than traveling out an impulse. Nowadays, trekking is found to be very healthy as this involves walking which promotes a good cardiovascular workout especially for those who have less time in exercising.
The best way to achieve this goal is to roam around the world and experience places that you have never been before such as the Helambu, Nepal. Perhaps you have not yet heard of this place because Kathmandu, Nepal. It is always featured and is mostly visited by tourists. However, there are other places in the country of Nepal that you should find out as well. If you happened to love trekking, the Helambu is one of the best places as it is beneficial to y our well-being.
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by our representative while arriving and departing.
- Three nights accommodations at tourist class hotels in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- Necessary staffs including experienced climbing and trekking guides and porters during the trekking and climbing.
- Flight Tickets for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu sector to all climbing member and Staff.
- Necessary trekking and camping equipment.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) along with available accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Guest Houses or tents for members and staffs during trek and climbing in twin sharing basis.
- Per person 25 kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee) and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System).
- All Necessary Climbing Permits.
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary).
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
Whats Not Included
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner).
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- All trekking and camping equipments like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents, etc.
- Emergency Oxygen and mask regulator.
- Oxygen Cylinders, Masks, Hoses and Regulators. Though INT will provide the same, usage of Oxygen Cylinders, Masks, Hoses and Regulators will be charged extra.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Ice fall Garbage Deposit fees (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- Wake talkies & Filming permit.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs