Langtang / Gosaikunda Trekking
In the central Himalayan region, the Langtang Gosaikunda Trek is an intact trekking experience. At Gosainkunda & Langtang National park there is a high mountain range lake that associates the remote & impressive valley of Langtang taking you into Hylmo Sherpa Villages. It honors you with an assortment scene of amazing snow surface of specified natural lakes. As a whole, this trek defines the culture, nature, and the lifestyle of these regions.
There is one trek that is a must go on if you are going to Nepal, and that trek is the Langtang, Gosaikunda Trek. On this trek, there will be so much to experience when you go on this trek. You will get to explore Langtang and Gosainkunda along with your fellow tourists. And you also have the advantage of having native and experienced tour guides with you. And those tour guides will have knowledge about the best places to visit when you go to Nepal. You will get to have the safety of a tour guide too because you will be cared for by one, and most professional tour guides will also carry a medkit. So you should be in safe hands on such a trek through the landscape of Nepal.
At the beginning of the Langtang, Gosaikunda Trek, you will start the trek with a hearty breakfast in Kathmandu. After a wonderful breakfast of Nepalese dishes, you will begin to start your trip. You will go with your tour guide to go to the various UNESCO world heritage sites located in Kathmandu. These UNESCO world heritage sites are the Monkey Temple, various Buddhists Shrine, Pashupati Nath the Hindu Temple, and other wonderful locations that are centuries old in Kathmandu.
There are many treks by foot that you can go on your trip throughout the hills and valleys around Langtang and Gosainkunda. There are many hotels to stop by too, so you will be able to stay quite comfortable. One such hotel stop on this trek is Lama Hotel. From this hotel, you will be able to see some fantastic views of the surrounding mountain areas. And this stunning view is a bonus especially when you factor in comfort you will be staying on this trip. And there are other hotels you will be staying in, such as the hotels in Kathmandu.
There are also some awesome sights to be taken in when you go on this trek. There are sensational views of the surrounding mountainside. You will be able to view the majestic landscape from the various viewpoints you will be stopping at. The sunset views and other glorious sights are definitely pictured worthy. You will be thousands of meters above sea level, so in that high altitude, some of the sights that you see will be incomparably remarkable. If your goal is to see some lovely views in Nepal, then this is the trek to go on.
On a trip to Nepal, you should try the Langtang, Gosainkunda trek, by going on such a trip you will be going on a trip that you will remember for your whole life. This is a trip to go on if you are hungry for some adventure. On this trek, you will get a taste of what an adventure through the Himalayas will feel like. This trek is something that has to be tried out at least once in your life because you will get to intimately feel and know what is in store for you in Nepal.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS TOUR?
Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle including airport pick up & drop transfers.
- Full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley inclusive of all word heritage entry fees, tour guide & private vehicle.
- Three night’s accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu.
- Three daily meals with tea and coffee (lunch dinner & breakfast) during the trek.
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek (comfortable and clean).
- Government license holder English speaking trekking guide.
- Porters to carry your luggage during the trekking (1 porter for 2 people) & their food, accommodation, salary, equipment & insurance.
- All land transportation by bus from Kathmandu - Syabrubesi and Melamchi Bazar to Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- Warm down jacket, sleeping bag, and duffel bag if necessary ( which need to be returned after your trip completion).
- All necessary paperwork for the trip.
- Langtang National park fee.
- Trekking permit, including TIMS fee- trekker’s Information Management System (please bring 2 passport size photos for the permit.
- Comprehensive first aid medical kit.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Kathmandu at a typical Nepal restaurant.
- All government taxes and office service charge.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN THIS TOUR?
Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- All meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast (and also in the case of early return from the trip than the scheduled itinerary).
- Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Optional tours and activities during free time.
- Nepal entry visa fee $ 40 for 30 days, easily can obtain upon your arrival at Tribhuwan international airport, Kathmandu.
- Drinks, including water, coke, Fanta, alcoholic beverages, snacks, and other personal expenses.
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Travel /medical insurance and emergency evaluation cost (If incase).
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers.